Valid driver's license: original document with European letters, otherwise an international driving license is necessary
English and French speaking requested for drivers
Pick up/drop off hotel or any meeting point
Cancellation of tours from 15 min to 8 hours:
For tours of 15 and 30 min: less than 24 hours, 100% required
For tours of 1 hour: less than 48 hours, 100% required
For tours of 2 hours and more: less than 72 hours, 100% required
In case of no-show: 100% required
Cancellation by LIVEN UP: 100% refunded or postponed
LIVEN UP is liable to cancel the tour in case of bad weather conditions: rain and wet roads.
Any delay will be deducted from the duration of your tour, thank you for your understanding.
Cancellation of HELI & DRIVE:
From 7 days to 48 hours prior to experience: 50% required
Less than 48 hours and no show: 100% required
No fee will be charged in case of cancellation due to the meteorologic conditions
Prices excluding the Monaco Grand Prix period. On request
- From Monaco, pick up/drop off at your hotel or from the Heliport
Experience two amazing and unforgettable rides from Monaco with our partner "Monacair" !
Get onboard a helicopter and experience the charms of Monaco and surrounding French Riviera cities and landmarks such as Menton, Roquebrune Cap Martin, Eze and Villefranche sur Mer.
Afterwards, from the heliport, enjoy and share an amazing Ferrari California T* drive on the panoramic and scenic roads of the Moyenne & Grande corniches. For the 1h tour (Gold package), both passengers have the chance to take the wheel. You will never forget these 2 experiences !
*Size restrictions apply for the person on the rear-seat: Height max 1.70m (5ft 7in) Weight max 70kg (155 lbs, 11 stone)
Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Monaco or from the Heliport.
Depending of the availability of our partner "Monacair", we will let you know if you start with the drive or the flight.
Video of your Ferrari tour: 39 €/pers
You can get a video souvenir of your experience, at the end of the tour your instructor will give you a SD card. Put it on your computer to watch it.
Certificate with your name: 2 €/pers
Receive your personnalised certificate to take home as gift at the end of your tour.
- Insurances (no caution to pay)
- Professional instructor
- Pick up/drop off at your hotel with the supercar or with the shuttle of our partner "Monacair"
- Food & beverage
Terms & conditions
- Minimum age to drive: 18 years old
- Your original valid driving license is required to drive the vehicles yourself (photos or copies are not accepted)
- Driving license required with latin alphabet, otherwise, an international driving license is necessary.
- Tours are only available in French or English for driver/pilot. The driver/pilot must be able to speak or understand French or English fluently.
- Passports of all passengers are required for the flight.
- It is not possible to forecast the level of traffic on the roads and traffic jams are possible. Thanks for your understanding.
- Arriving late for the tour will incure a time deduction from the duration of the tour.
- Wheelchair not accessible
- Most travelers can participate (from 18 to 80 years old)
- In the event of your driving license oversight, an option to take the tour as passenger may be offered, no partial refund
- From 7 days to 48 hours prior to experience 50%
- Less than 48 hours and no show 100%
- No fee will be charged in case of cancellation due to the meteorologic conditions
- Prices excluding the Monaco Grand Prix period. On request
Covid 19 – sanitary measures
- All of our staff and customers are required to face masks.
- Hand sanitizer is available before, during and after each service.
- All our vehicles are desinfected before and after each service and deep cleaned every 24 hours.
French Riviera is yours ! Choose your departure point, ending point and itinerary : Monaco, Eze, Nice, Antibes, Saint Paul de Vence, Cannes, St Tropez, Marseille, Aix en Provence, Valbonne, Gourdon, Portofino, Grasse, Port Grimaud, Vintimiglia, San Remo...
8 PAX max