Valid driver's license: original document with European letters, otherwise an international driving license is necessary
English and French speaking requested for drivers
Pick up/drop off hotel or any meeting point
Cancellation of tours from 15 min to 8 hours:
For tours of 15 and 30 min: less than 24 hours, 100% required
For tours of 1 hour: less than 48 hours, 100% required
For tours of 2 hours and more: less than 72 hours, 100% required
In case of no-show: 100% required
Cancellation by LIVEN UP: 100% refunded or postponed
LIVEN UP is liable to cancel the tour in case of bad weather conditions: rain and wet roads.
Any delay will be deducted from the duration of your tour, thank you for your understanding.
Cancellation of HELI & DRIVE:
From 7 days to 48 hours prior to experience: 50% required
Less than 48 hours and no show: 100% required
No fee will be charged in case of cancellation due to the meteorologic conditions
Prices excluding the Monaco Grand Prix period. On request
- From Eze village, the meeting point is at the Fragonard perfume factory located 158 avenue de verdun 06360 Eze (15 min, 30 min, 1h tours and more are available). After your tour, enjoy a free visit of the perfumery and take time to explore the medieval village of Eze.
- From Monaco, pick up/drop off at your hotel or meet your instructor at the Monaco cruise ship terminal at Hercule port (30 min and 1h tours and more are available)
- From Nice, pick up/drop off at your hotel or meet your instructor at Nice port (only 1h tours and more available)
- From Villefranche, pick up/drop off at your hotel or meet your instructor at the parking Wilson (only 1h tours and more available)
- From Cannes, pick up/drop off at your hotel or meet your instructor at the parking Quai Laubeuf (1h driver tour and more available)
Once welcomed, receive a 5 min technical and safety briefing by your professionnal and smily instructor, he will explain all you need to know to enjoy this amazing moment.
Take some pictures of the car before or after your tour. At an extra cost, and if scheduling times allow, take the option to extend your tour, in 15-minute segments: ask your instructor on site for details.
You are now ready !
Enjoy an exhilarating driver experience in a Lamborghini Gallardo 560 LP Spider on the French Riviera. Marvel at the thunderous roar of the perfectly tuned V10 engine of this legendary car. Drive on the panoramic roads above and around Monaco, Nice... Depending on whether you opt for the 15, 30 or 60-minutes tour, find yourself driving on the beautiful panoramic roads of the cote d'azur above Monaco. Some of which have been used frequently in the Movies.
Video: 39 €/pers
You can get a video souvenir of your experience, at the end of the tour your instructor will give you a SD card. Put it on your computer to watch it.
Certificate with your name: 2 €/pers
Receive your personnalised certificate to take home as gift at the end of
- Insurances (no caution to pay)
- Professional instructor
- Food & beverage
Terms & conditions
- Minimum age to drive: 18 years old
- Minimum age to be passenger: 5 years old
- Your original valid driving license is required to drive the vehicles yourself (photos or copies are not accepted)
- Driving license required with latin alphabet, otherwise, an international driving license is necessary.
- Tours are only available in French or English for driver/pilot. The driver/pilot must be able to speak or understand French or English fluently.
- It is not possible to forecast the level of traffic on the roads and traffic jams are possible. Thanks for your understanding.
- Arriving late for the tour will incure a time deduction from the duration of the tour.
- Wheelchair not accessible
- Booster seats available for children
- Most travelers can participate (from 5 to 80 years old)
- In the event of your driving license oversight, an option to take the tour
as passenger may be offered, no partial refund
- For tours of 15 and 30 min: less than 24 hours 100% required
- For tours of 1 hour: less than 48 hours 100% required
- For tours of 2 hours and more: less than 72 hours 100% required
- No show results in no refund
- Cancellation by Liven up: 100% refunded or postponed. These experiences require good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather (rain or wet roads), you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- In case of lockdown, tours are completely refunded.
Covid 19 – sanitary measures
- All of our staff and customers are required to face masks.
- Hand sanitizer is available before, during and after each service.
- All our vehicles are desinfected before and after each service and deep
cleaned every 24 hours.
Ferrari and Lamborghini driving experience in Monaco
This was our 10th wedding anniversary gift to ourselves. We were met by Stephen and Robert- our driving instructors- at the cruise port. First the checking documents, details etc. And then the drive began. We had one hour experience with both Lamborghini and Ferrari. We swapped on half way. It was great to enjoy both rides. Both Robert and Stephen were really good - explaining the car, telling were you need to drive cautious and were you can enjoy the speed. We stopped few times to take pictures. Coastline there is beautiful and driving one of the cars were unforgettable experience- like in a movie :D I definitely would recommend this activity.
Lamborghini Self-Drive Tour
A fantastic experience great value. the Lamborghini handled brilliantly round the mountains outside Monte Carlo,my instructor Paul excellent experience driver guided me perfectly round the streets. Highly recommended well worth the money
Worth Every Penny!!! LivenUp to the name!!
We learned about this experience last minute and thought we were out of luck. We called to make sure and they managed to bring this to life for us. We got the Ferrari and Lamborghini where I drove and my Wife was a passenger. We did the 1 hour tour and traded cars half way. Matt and Jeremy were our drivers/co pilots. I have to say these two made the experience as much as the cars. If given the chance to drive a super car through the Monaco hillside, don't bat an eye...Do it!!! Better yet drive two! Got to see and drive the windy roads and open it up on the highway, best of all worlds. Make sure to ask for Matt and Jeremy if they are available!!
Ferrari & Lamborghini Experience!!
This was a great experience
Paul and Robert were both fantastic.
We opted to do the Ferrari and Lamborghini drive in Monaco with a switch over of cars half way through the drive.
We drove ourselves to the first point where we then took some lovely photos, we then wanted a bit of a thrill and asked Robert and Paul to drive to another point so that we could also experience the cars from the passenger seats which was also great!!! Soon after we took over again to make our way back to our hotel.
Both the guys were extremely professional, great fun, a laugh and they made the drive an experience to remember.
Thank you both.
Would recommend this to anyone that is taking a trip to monaco.
1 Hour of pure adrenaline
Steve and Robert were incredible tour guides on our hour + driving experience in a Ferrari and Lamborghini around Monaco. We drove out of town, up the hills, stopped for some spectacular photo opportunities, had the chance to switch cars and tour the Monaco hills. They provided a perfect blend of fun car driving, knowledge of the area and photo opportunities at vantage points around Monaco. A fantastic way to spend a morning, can't recommend enough for the car enthusiast.
Lamborghini Adrenaline Rush
What an incredible experience! John from Liven Up picked my husband up for a 1 hour ride in Nice for a Father's Day present in a beautiful white Lamborghini. My husband said John was an excellent driver. He knew how to push it to the limit while also staying in control and safe. They went for a picturesque drive on the A5 freeway just outside of Nice on the way to the mountains. My husband said conversation was enjoyable and John spoke English very well. I would highly recommend John and Liven Up for an amazing adrenaline boosting driving experience in the French Rivera.
1 hour Lamborghini experience, Monaco
I bought this for my son's 18th who happens to love Lamborghinis. Steve was a great driver who took him on an exhilarating ride around the mountains. Would highly recommend if you love fast cars and Monaco. 5 stars!
Lamborghini thru Monte Carlo
My Lamborghini experience through Monte Carlo—up the Corniche, onto the autoroute and back down again into the city—was fantastic. Matt, Liven Up's instructor, was cool, calm and very safe, clearly an experienced professional.
Great time driving the Lamborghini with Ben
I had the pleasure to drive the Lamborghini Gallardo during one hour. Weather was really nice, the driving was perfect and Ben is a great guy, was 100% fun.
Cheers mate !
Lamborghini tour Monaco
As a child, the gallardo was my favourite car, it didn't fail to disappoint. I felt like a child again especially when the Eyal was able to put the foot down at times.
Our driver Eyal was fantastic and knowledgeable and gave us the opportunity to take pictures with the car, this is an experience I'll never forget.
I'm hoping to come to monaco again next year and would like to do the ferrari experience next time from eze as he recommended
Ride of a Lifetime
Absolutely an experience of a lifetime. Had a great host and we did the circuit just before the Grandprix races. He took a video of me driving , so I have a great souvenir
Great and helpful driving instructors and nice cars! Enjoyed the speed on the mountain roads. Good for first time sport car drivers as well!
French Riviera is yours ! Choose your departure point, ending point and itinerary : Monaco, Eze, Nice, Antibes, Saint Paul de Vence, Cannes, St Tropez, Marseille, Aix en Provence, Valbonne, Gourdon, Portofino, Grasse, Port Grimaud, Vintimiglia, San Remo...
8 PAX max