Discover Nice, the capital of the Côte d' Azur, Nikaïa his first name founded by the Greeks there are more than 2000 years .
Browse the Promenade des Anglais along the sea 7 km and admire the Albert I Gardens and Theatre de Verdure , the Negresco and its neoclassical façade built in 1912.
Towards the Castle and its shady park with Mediterranean trees . You will be captivated by the panoramic view extending from Nice to Esterel but also overlooking the Port and Mont Boron. You will also appreciate the ornamental waterfall.
You go to Cimiez, aristocratic area of Nice and discover the Regina Palace where Queen Victoria stayed . You will also find the ruins of the ancient Roman amphitheater and its neighborhood ( 11th century ) near the Matisse museum. Admire the Franciscan Monastery of the same and its rose gardens .
In the Russian neighborhood, admire the Saint Nicolas Orthodox Cathedral opened in 1912 , Russia's largest religious building outside Russia.
Stroll through the old town of Nice and discover the Palais de Justice, the Opera and the famous flower market on the Cours Saleya court (morning only). The old town is situated between the city center and the sea also called the " Vieux Nice ".
Half day tour47€ /pers
Price from Nice
- From Nice 47€/pers (3h)
- From Monaco 57€/pers (4h)
- From Villefranche 57€/pers (4h)
- From Cannes 62€/pers (4h)
- Other departure points on request
- Available every day at 9:00 or 14:00
- Pick up from your hotel or your cruise ship
- Small group tour (8 people maximum)
- Half price for children under 12 years old
- Cancellation will be allowed untill 24 hours before the departure time